Tuesday, March 23, 2010

my father.


My dad is quite hilarious. For example: we were driving around to get something to eat for dinner today (3/23/10). We decided on Chik-Fil-A. (Always a favorite.) We drive around the whole building and I see something not usually common to this eating establishment; a police car. Granted, cops do get hungry too. So with my confusion over this dilemma I state "I've never seen a cop car at Chik-Fil-A." My father-being the witty and hilarious man that he is - retorted, also referencing "A Christmas Story" said "Well how does a piggy eat?" I LOLed. >.<
Also we were waiting in line to get our food, we pull up to the window and this girl leans out and hands us our food. Now, I am not one to make fun of people's southern accents. Seeing as I am from the south. But this girl, oh my goodness. She sounded like the pothole from the insurance commercial. Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about. If you don't then Google/YouTube it. Type in "Pothole Commercial" It's pretty funny, and it sounds exactly like the girl in the window.
Anyway, enough with the silliness. I have started a new project in my design class! It's a really cute dress! I will probably have a link or something.. But I'm really excited to make it! It's a great summer dress! I also have this sage/army green fabric that resembles linen. Great summer color and weight. I will share the progress with you on here and tell you my plans/frustrations and excitement over this dress. Which will probably be a lot.

So that's all for now, I will try to put my first outfit of the day up in the next 2 days/week.

peace. love. happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment